Michelle + Steven
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Two soulmates hosted the ultimate party for their wedding at the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort. With their closest family and friends, they celebrate fully and well. They treated their guests to an elegant and festive celebration, all the while doing it just the way they wanted.
The groom sported a traditional navy suit in contrast to the blush bridal party. Similarly, the simple, blush decor contrasted with the windy beach, adding an elegant softness to the aesthetic.
Meaningful music & prayer for Michelle and Steven were scattered throughout the day, recalling their long journey to finding each other. But one of the most tear-jerking moments was their first dance. It was truly oh-so-sweet and it turned out magical.
It was an absolute delight and adventure to capture this gorgeous couple’s wedding at The Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort, and to get to embrace the coastal landscape around us.
- WEDDING PLANNER | Amanda Rose Weddings
- VENUE, ACCOMMODATIONS, & CATERING |
- Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
- FLORAL DESIGN | Gardenias Floral Design
- VIDEOGRAPHY |Tucker Photo and Film
- ALTERATIONS | Altered For The Altar
- MAKEUP & HAIR | Maria Noel
- OYSTER SHELLS/CALLIGRAPHY | Grit & Grace Studio
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses | Bella Bridesmaids
- ENTERTAINMENT | JLK Events
- CAKE | Custom Confections
- CHAIR RENTALS | Carolina Weddings
- RENTALS | Eventworks Rentals
- LIGHTING | JLK Events